Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TO DO

So I have a list of things TO DO prior to Owen's arrival. I am a huge list person.....which is among just a hand full of things I consider myself organized about :) It makes me happy to be able to cross things off of lists. Below is a list of just some of the things that need to take care of, in no particular order of priority. With these items completed I know that I will be able to relax and enjoy our new addition as much as possible :)

-renew drivers license (expires in early Oct) - WILL DO MON SEPT 28!

-get an eye check up (and a new stash of contacts!) - DONE

- start (and finish) decorating and organizing Owen's nursery - STARTED

-Finish tagging my items for the Just Between Friends consignment sale - DONE

-Find a few more Halloween costume pieces for Emma (she will be a Bumble bee and I need to find black antennas, wings and some sort of top)

-Christmas shop (get as much done as possible)

-Finish unpacking all moving boxes, get the house decorated, buy area rugs, curtains, smoke detectors and other necessities

-Finish Emma's scrapbook

-figure this whole breast feeding thing out

-Prepare for Emma's 3rd bday party

-Prepare for Jarrod's 30th bday

-Make and freeze meals for when Owen arrives (must wait for stove to arrive!)

-Pack our hospital bag as well as Emma's bag

-Grocery shop so that we have plenty of extras and won't run the risk of running out of anything - STARTED

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know, Do not go to the eye doctor while still pregnant. Our eyes actually get worse during pregnancy due to the extra blood flow. So once he is born your eyes will more than likely change again. That one is best done after about 4 weeks postpartum. Trust me. I learned this the hard way with Connor. I had a stash of contacts that were no good to me and had to pay out of pocket to get the correct ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a big to do list person too. i sometime will write something on my list that i've already done, just so i can scratch it off. i used to be real anal about my list and make little boxes next to each item so i could put a check mark in it. seriously, i did, no joke. now i'm a lazy list maker and just scratch a line through.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the pre-baby list. If there is anything I can do to help you out let me know. I don't mind watching Emma at all, Adelaide could use a playdate. I could even wonder out there.
    I plan on freezing some meals for you, so let me know when we should give them to you.

    ReplyDelete