Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hiccup

That's right, there's a "hiccup" in the closing process, as the lender put it. Apparently she received the appraisal yesterday and ran into an issue with the fact that it is a "flipped" porperty. Her underwriter requested a second appraisal and everything takes extra time. I was a little irritated that it came to be just 36 hours before closing was scheduled....not to mention that Jarrod had already taken off half a day, we have friends and family prepared to help us this weekend and all of our utilities will start at the new house tomorrow. Our lender has been very good about keeping me in the loop today but we just don't know if we can go through will closing tomorrow yet. I am not at all motivated to continue packing today :(

"Lord, give me the strength to change what I can, give me the strength to resist what I cannot change and give me the wisdom to understand the difference between the two."

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God." - Phil. 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment