Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

We had a fun filled day celebrating Jarrod :) I thank God for such a wonderful husband and daddy for my kiddos!


After church we met Grandpa James for lunch. My dad was out of state but we hope to celebrate with him next week :)


It was a gorgeous day....we stopped to take photos in a huge field of big sunflowers :)


How do you like Emma's photo skills?......



I had ordered J's main gift over 3 weeks in advance but was a little bummed when it was delivered with the wrong info enscribed on it :( It had to be re sent and the bright side is that I already have a Christmas gift ready for him!

We gave him an Under Armour jacket.....he could be a model & spokesperson for UA...it's about 99% of what he wears!

Emma picked out an A&M flag to put on his truck for game days this Fall :)

I made him a photobook entitled "The ABC's of Daddy". It includes photos since Owen's birth and has one word to describe him from A-Z. We also got him a gift certificate good toward a concealed handgun class that he has been wanting to take! Hopefully he can get it done before football season starts :)

Who needs gifts when you have curly ribbon?!
We made steak kabobs and rice for dinner and I decorated these fun brownies :)




"Dad: a son's first hero, a daghter's first love." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment