Friday, October 16, 2009

Diapers, diapers and more diapers!!


This morning we were blessed by a diaper shower & breakfast at the high school! It was a joint shower with another school couple who has a daughter close to Emma's age and a 3 month old son. Once again we were blown away by the outpouring of love and support from J's co workers, fellow coaches, friends and community members.
Here are the diapers & goodies we brought home (side note: it is getting to be a bit of a challenge to take a decent pic of my almost 3 yr old)! Take a look at the cute diaper cake in the pic. Two of the ladies who hosted my surprise shower made that. Are they great friends, or what?! Luckily we got all different sizes in diapers. With adding these to our stash I estimate that we are covered for a good 6+ months! Woo hoo! This is especially wonderful as we are still in the early stages of potty training with Emma. I was dreading having two kiddos in diapers but now I can breathe a sigh of relief :)
Only 5 days left until induction! Our bags are packed and in the car, the infant car seat is installed, all clothes are washed in Dreft and are put away. Did I mention that we have received ALL sorts of hand-me-downs over the past week?! Owen is sure to be the most stylish baby on the block!
I'm a little sad to miss the varsity football game this evening, but just can't be two hours away from the hospital. This is the first game I will miss since Jarrod started coaching :( GO YOE ~ BEAT THE MUSTANGS!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are so blessed with wonderful people surrounding you. Good luck and congrats as there are only a few days left.

    ReplyDelete