Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

First thing Easter morning we realized that our camera battery charger had died.  Super.  We had planned to find one after church but everythng was closed.  It drove me bonkers all day long!  I took a couple of phone photos and snagged a couple from my mom's camera.  I plan to replace the charger before this weekend and will take photos galore of the kids in their coordinating Janie and Jack Easter outfits.  Stay tuned :)

The Easter bunny left the kiddos all sorts of fun goodies:


He also left lots of eggs scattered all over the front yard!  Owen really knew what to do this year....of course he wanted to stop and see what was in each egg before moving on the next!  After a quick hunt we headed to Temple for church.


After church we headed to my parents' house for lunch.  Emma and I made this Easter bunny cake to share :)  We were glad that Lita returned from Mexico in the wee hours of the morning to spend Easter with us. 


Here is our best attempt at a family photo.  The kids were worn out!  I must admit that it was rather bittersweet to witness the very last egg hunt in my childhood yard.  Next year they will be hunting them in McGregor!




"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.'"

-- John 11:25-26 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment