Friday, April 29, 2011

Camera woes and Easter outfits

So I finally replaced my battery charger this week.  Last night we dressed the kids in Easter outfits and headed out for photos.  We snapped a few photos and quickly discovered a lens error message on the camera.  Upon reseraching the error online we realized that it is rather common with Canons.  The best 'do it yourself' solution is to give it a smack.  And guess what, it works every time...at least for now.  It's hard to believe that my camera will be four years old on Mother's day!  I'd love a fancy one but unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees!

So, here are the few photos we got last night....




Taking a decent photo of both kids has become outrageously challenging!  Owen wants to constantly be on the move and Emma is quite the drama queen.  Even so, I hope you enjoy the photos :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! Our video camera, which we have only had 2 years (also a cannon), will not charge and is completely dead. Ugh! What timing! Cute pictures of the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete