Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hump day thoughts

I love Redbox! Yes, the red dvd machine found at any McDonalds or Wal Mart. If you haven't already, you should try it! It even has new releases. Basically you pay $1 per day that you keep it and then you return it.....to ANY Redbox!! Today while in Temple I "rented" Marley & Me. I won't be near another Redbox until Sat, but I don't know of any other movie rental location that I could rent it for under $3! I saw it in the theater but Jarrod hasn't. So, tonight we are going to get a Kleenex box and watch it. If you haven't seen it yet, you should!! It is a heart warming story for anyone who has ever loved (and maybe lost) a dog :)

Today I have actually felt pretty good! Wednesday is our busy day in Temple, so I was hoping I wouldn't be too puny. This morning Mrs. Lisa taught the girls the two dances they will be performing in the May recital. Is there anything cuter than a bunch of 2 yr olds with bright yellow tutus and maracas in hand?!

We received word of one of our dear friends in Oklahoma having health problems. Jonathan and Jarrod worked together in the OSU Posse athletic fundraising department. He has two young sons and a wonderful wife! Please keep them in your prayers. Here is a blog his sister started about his current condition: http://updateonjonathan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment