Monday, April 20, 2009

I got tagged

My friend Rachel tagged me. Here I go!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Our trip to San Antonio this weekend
2. Morning (all day) sickness to GO AWAY!!
3. the birth of this baby in early Nov.
4. our next move (we outgrew this duplex before we moved in!)
5. our next trip to Outback Steakhouse
6. Emma's first dance recital next month
7. visiting with the Rasmussens next week
8. Jarrod to come home at lunch with ZOFRAN!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. worked 5 hrs
3. threw up
4. showered
5. started shaking and felt very sick
6. watched Madagascar with Emma
7. watched Desperate Housewives
8. are crab cakes and salad for dinner :)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. feel well
2. enjoy exercising
3. keep the house clean
4. cook better
5. be more successful at my Pampered Chef business
6. make more money at my other job
7. sing well
8. sew beautiful Christmas stockings

8 Shows I am Currently Watching:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Oprah
3. Dr Phil
4. Sesame Street
5. the news
6. In the Motherhood
7. Parks and Recreation
8. Word World

I tag:
Megan
Michal
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. We always look forward to our trips to Outback Steakhouse too ;-). I, too, wish I kept the house clean, could cook better, be more successful at my Pampered Chef business, and could sing well ;-)!

    Hope you keep feeling better!

    ReplyDelete