Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Potty progress and a pony

Here is the newest member of our household, "Pony"! We picked her up yesterday afternoon as a reward for the great job Emma is doing this week in potty training!! For the past few days Emma has elected to wear panties instead of diapers while she is awake. I've tried candy and stickers over the past year but I told her that if she kept doing such a great job that she could pick out a special toy at Wal Mart. She didn't let me forget :)

For the most part she has gone in the potty consistently with the exception of just a couple of small accients. I am SO PROUD of her!! This is great for the budget and even better knowing that we will have another kiddo in diapers in just a matter of weeks :) I am no where near brave enough to let her go without a diaper overnight or away but home, but hopefully that will come in time.

1 comment: