Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Countdown...

I just heard on a commercial that there are less than 100 days left 'til Thanksgiving (93 to be exact)! Since Fall is my favorite time of year that prompted me to think about all of the other fun things that are right around the corner!
Just 72 days until my wonderful older husband turns 30...
69 days until Owen's due date...
42 days until I celebrate my 28th Bday...
32 days until the premiere of Desperate Housewives season six...
19 days until the premiere of Oprah's new season...
14 days until Emma starts pre ballet (without mommy)...
10 days until the Baylor Bears kick of football season...
9 days left until we are scheduled to close on our newest "home sweet home"...
3 days left until the first real Yoemen football game...
As you can see, the Smith household has lots to look forward to as we jump into another season! Let's just hope that the weather cooperates and starts to feel like Fall sooner rather than later. I have plenty to blog about, so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. love your countdown! i saw a halloween magazine at walmart today, can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you do have a lot of things to look forward to in the next few months! I love that you put Desperate Housewives and Oprah on the list ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so busy! I really don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete