Tuesday, August 11, 2009

29 WEEKS

How far along?: 29 weeks...the 3rd and final trimester...

Total weight gain: 15 lbs

How big is baby?: approx 2 1/2 lbs and 15" long - similar in size to a butternut squash :)

Maternity clothes?: yes but I refuse to buy any more!

Stretch marks?: thankfully none

Sleep?: It has been rather patchy at night time, mostly because of my sciatic nerve issues :( I have taken several 4 hour naps with Emma over the past couple of weeks!

Best moment this week?: Emma getting to see Owen move in my tummy! She thought it was pretty neat!

Movement?: more definite and strong, but still mainly at night time when I finally get still

Food cravings?: sweet tea and chocolate cake

Labor signs?: thankfully none

Belly button in or out?: sticking out

What I miss: sleeping on my tummy and having more energy

What I'm looking forward to: decorating his nursery once we get into a house next month :)

Milestone: finally choosing a name (Owen Barrett Smith)

1 comment: