Friday, July 24, 2009

26 weeks


How far along?: 26 weeks + a couple of days...

Total weight gain: not very much

How big is baby?: 1 2/3 lb & 14" - similar in size to an English hothouse cucumber

Maternity clothes?: of course - luckily I haven't had to buy a lot since I can re use from my last preggo era!

Stretch marks?: None so far, although it makes me a little nervous when Jarrod chimes in with, "You better start applying that belly butter religiously...."!

Sleep?: love it (although every night before I fall asleep I thank God for these last few months of quality rest because I know what's coming......!)

Best moment this week?: Emma actually rubbed my belly and said "Hello baby boy!" Maybe she is understanding things more than I thought :)

Movement?: It is still mainly when I lay down at night. I feel him a little more during the day time now. I can now feel movement on opposite ends of my tummy at the same time. Wow, he is really growing fast in there :)

Food cravings?: sweets - 100 Grands are a fav!

Labor signs?: thankfully none

Belly button in or out?: out (not so attravtive!)

What I miss: seeing my toes

What I'm looking forward to: my first baby shower next Fri :)

Milestone: we will hit the '100' day mark on Mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment