Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Week 2012

Easter week was filled with lots of EGG-cellent fun!  Luckily because of Good Friday we had daddy all to ourselves for an extra day :)  Thanks to Pinterest, Emma and I enjoyed making tasty Bunny Bait to share with all of her Pre K classmates. 



The kids took turns opening our resurrection eggs.  What a neat idea!  This was a great way to get little ones involved in learning what Easter is all about. 


The Easter bunny made a stop at our house and look what he brought! 



After church we quickly snapped some photos in our Sunday best before our littlest lost his patience and it was time for a nap!



The guys matched in their new seersucker pants :)


 The kids had so much fun hunting Easter eggs!  Emma was a pro and Owen really knew what he was doing this year :)



Of course everything is a competition to our oldest so they counted eggs.  Apparently Emma got a total of 26 while Owen kept counting "one, two, one, two...."



"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I now live in the body I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me."  ~Galations 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment