Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Survey

What I was doing 10 years ago...

I was enjoying my first semester at Baylor (November 2000)


Five things on my to-do list today...

Take Emma to dance class

Work

Bible study

Pep rally

Laundry

Snacks I enjoy...

candy, cookies, crackers & fruit


Things I would do if I was a billionaire...

Put away enough money for the kids’ college funds, give to those in need, get a new vehicle, build a bigger house and invest the rest and live on the interest :)

Places I've lived...

Temple, TX

Waco, TX

Stillwater, OK

Riesel, TX

Cameron, TX


Jobs I've had...

High School:

Baskin Robbins (Temple)

Bath & Body Works

College:

Baskin Robbins (Waco)

Old Navy

Victoria’s Secret

Post College:

Enterprise

Lakeside Lending

Reynolds & Reynolds

Smith family CEO

 
Some things I am looking forward to:

Disney Princesses on Ice w/Emma later this month

Thanksgiving (time w.family & a short break from work!)

Decorating for Christmas (after all, it is the most wonderful time of the year!)

Yoemen football playoffs (& then seeing a lot more of Coach Smith!!)

Our 10 yr wedding anniversary, we are going back to our honeymoon spot in Jamaica, only 3.5 yrs to wait!!


Okay, YOU are tagged!  It is YOUR turn to complete this survey!  Ready, set GO!

1 comment:

  1. cute survey! and what a great deal at CVS i'll have to go see if ours is offering the same. and E&O are sooo cute in their halloween outfits! adorable!

    ReplyDelete