Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not much to write about....

Outside my window... cars fly by
I am thinking... I am sooo behind on work this week :(

I am thankful for... healthy children

From the kitchen... I just put away groceries and made a cheese ball for Bible study tonight

I am wearing... jeans & a short sleeved brown shirt (short sleeves....ughhhh, it's mid Nov, c'mon!!)

I am creating... a Christmas card list (& checking it twice!)

I am going... to Bible study in a few minutes

I am reading... 'Tune In' by Jen Hatmaker (for Bible study, not a leisure reader otherwise!)

I am hoping... to go on a real date with my husband after football season :)

I am hearing... the Disney channel

Around the house... untidy as always (will I ever be fully caught up?!)

One of my favorite things...pedicures

A few plans for the rest of the week: BU vs A&M game on Sat pm (yes, our house is divided and one child will wear maroon and the other green & gold!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute list! I hear you on the short sleeve shirt, amarillo just got three inches of snow and I'm sooo jealous! The pics in your previous post are amazing! I love the last one of both kids. Glad you guys are doing well. Oh and yes, I've been watching conan since Monday. Wouldn't miss it for anything! :)

    ReplyDelete