Friday, November 26, 2010

Tis the season!

With only 28 shopping days left til Christmas I thought it was appropriate to "decorate" my blog! 

Have you been naughty or nice this year: definitely nice :)

What do you want most for Christmas? gift certificates

What is your favorite food at Christmas? tamales & divinity

Have you started Christmas shopping yet?  Yes....and I have even wrapped 5 gifts!

What is your favorite Christmas song? Hark the Herald Angels Sing

What is your favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation

What is your best memory of Christmas?  My parents (I mean Santa) always had a "big" gift unwrapped and near the tree waiting for us on Christmas morning.  One year I got a  bike and another year a Nintendo set!

What do you look forward to most at Christmas? decorating the house and baking goodies for friends

Who do you want to kiss under the mistle toe?  my handsome husand :)

What kind of Christmas tree do you have?  We have an older fake one....and hopefully one day we can upgrade!

How many Christmas cards do you normally send out?  Just sent 75 today

Do you still get a stocking?  My parents have one for me at their house......but I have a slight dilema about ours.  Each year I intend to sew some but its not likely!  I have my eye on a couple at Pottery Barn for the kids.  I may go cheap this year then hopefully buy them on sale at PB after the holidays!
















No comments:

Post a Comment