Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TAG

I have been tagged by my friend, Gara. We met approximately a decade ago through our husbands. Jarrod and Brandon were Texas FFA state officers together and traveled for a year speaking. Gara and I were pregnant with our boys (Travis & Owen) at the same time and they are now exactly two months apart! They haven't met yet but I'm sure will be good friends :)

Here's the deal with the TAG ~ share five things you are obsessed with and then pass the award on to five of the most fabulous blogs you know!

My husband - Jarrod and I have been married for 5 and a half years. We dated for 7 years before that. I can hardly remember life without him by my side :) We have experienced a lot together, including five moves and two babies!

My daughter - It's hard to believe that Emma will be 3 yrs old next month! She made me a mother and life is so much more worth living with her here! She already has such a cute sense of humor and a fun personality. She is the sweetest big sister and the most wonderful daughter.

My son - Although Owen has only been here for 3 weeks, he already has me wrapped around his finger :) He has proven to me that I can handle two kids! He reminds me of God's never ending love.

Target - This is where I go for EVERYthing!! This place can make the worst day turn in to a great day! The dollar aisle is one of my favs :) Anyone who knows me well knows that a Target gift card is the perfect gift for my bday or Christmas.

The holidays - I love everything about this time of year. I love decorating the front porch/yard/house, dressing up the kids and I would put up our Christmas tree now if Jarrod would let me! I love when the weather finally gets cold enough for hot chocolate. I enjoy baking/decorating cookies, gift shopping (usually at Target), Christmas music, church programs, Chrismas parades and lights.

Here are the five gals I am tagging. Each one is a fabulous mama of at least two kiddos. I enjoy reading their blogs and definitely look to them for support!

Sandra (met through Stroller Strides)
Jenica (met through Stroller Strides)
Marie (met through Stoller Strides)
Lindsey (my cousin in law)
Michal (my cousin)

No comments:

Post a Comment