Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas survey

Have you ben naughty or nice this year: mostly nice

What do you want most for Christmas? a steam vacuum and a gift card to the spa

What is your favorite food at Christmas? fudge

Have you started Christmas shopping yet? Yes, and I'm about half way finished!!

What is your favorite Christmas song? Silver bells

What is your favorite Christmas movie? Lampoons Christmas Vacation

What is your best memory of Christmas? Gatherings with my extended family including my 16 first cousins!

What do you look forward to most at Christmas? spending extra time with family

Who do you want to kiss under the mistle toe? my hubby!!!

What kind of Christmas tree do you have? We have a 6ft fake one that I bought at Target for $2 after Christmas last year. It is a bit skinny so next year we may go for the real one :)

How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? 75

Do you still get a stocking? Of course!

1 comment: