Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day 2011

"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." -- Sigmund Freud


This was my first attempt at a slideshow but I think it turned out well!  (This is when taking lots of pics comes in handy!)


Words cannot express how wonderful Jarrod is at being a daddy!  There was no doubt in my mind when we got married, but watching him in his role as a father still takes my breath away.  Not only is he an amazing dad to our two little ones, but he is such a father figure to many.  He is patient, kind, understanding, empathetic and involved.  He makes my job as a mama so much easier.  I am soooo thankful for him :)


Enjoy Emma's responses to questions about her daddy below in red:

My dad is special to me because I want him to be my boyfriend when I grow up!
I like it when my dad kisses me
My dad can do many things! I think he is best at making my swing set!
I love when my dad laughs! I can make him laugh by tickling him.
My dad is as handsome as a bumble bee!
My dad is smart. He even knows all about polar bears
My dad’s favorite food is Los Comales (our fav Mx food place here in Cameron!)
My dad’s favorite thing to watch on TV is Phineas and Ferb!!
When my dad goes to work he teaches his class and gets candy for me.
My dad is the best in the family at coloring.
My dad is very mature. He is six years old.
My dad is one foot tall.
My dad has black hair and his eyes are brown.
My dad likes to wear his Aggie shirt.
I love daddy because he is special!



We are truly blessed with wonderful fathers who have supported us in every step of our lives.  


On Sunday we were fortunate to be able to enjoy breakfast with Grandpa Ed, lunch with Grandpa James and dinner with Big Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment