Wednesday, June 15, 2011

An evening with the Brazos Valley Bombers

Last night we traveled to Bryan to watch the Brazos Valley Bombers play ball!  We were invited by my employer, Reynolds and Reynolds, to dine and watch the game from the party deck.  We were greeted at the gates with tickets, wristbands and navy blue Bombers hats!  We had a great time, despite the crazy heat!! 


The kids' favorite part was the game area!!  Their wristbands alotted them limitless playing time!  Emma loved the bounce house and blow up obstacle course area but Owen was not a fan. 


Both kids enjoyed the hitting and throwing stations.  Owen was certainly in his element and begged to go back all night long!


Please excuse the poor quality of the cell phone photo below (E is in the bottom R hand corner).  I wish I had more photos to share from this fun evening but unfortunately my camera is having more frequent technicial issues :(  What a bummer.


This Summer marks my 3rd year anniversary working part time online with R&R.  I am very blessed with the opportunity and cannot imagine a more flexible situation with staying home and still bringing in extra income.  My direct supervisor, Erin, and I actually attended jr high and high school together and didn't know one another worked for the same company until much later.  Our sons are just 12 days apart!  I was able to meet our on site supervisor, Craig, and a fellow remote call analyst last night for the first time.  It was nice to finally put faces with e mail addreses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment