Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Cousins day!!!

Not only is July National Ice Cream and Purposeful Parenting month.....and not only is today National Cowboy day but it is also Cousins day! Yes, they have a day for EVERYthing :) Just check out Holidays for Everyday! I am blessed with a total of 16 first cousins and I can honestly say that they are among my favorite people in the world! I have so many wonderful childhood memories of our holidays and gatherings! We still get together as much as possible.

Most of the same people in the photo above are in the photo below - and in the same order! These were the early days of the Parmer cousins. I am so glad that our moms made us take so many photos together growing up! Often we would put together short plays and we would draw on the back of wrapping paper together:)

The photo below is of family on my dad's side. We loved when they came to Waco to visit each Summer! We enjoyed going to Lion's park together for swimming, putt putt golf and the Kiddieland rides (especially the train and super slide)!! The kids and I are really looking forward to being in Napa for Sara's upcoming wedding.

This past week we welcomed Miss Anaiah Bauman into the world!! She is my tiniest second cousin and is absolutely precious :)

By the way, tomorrow (July 25) is both National Hot Fudge Sundae AND merry-go-round day! I told you, there is a day for EVERYthing!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment