Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bumpdate - 18w2d

How Far Along? 18 weeks 2 days {getting closer to the half way mark!!}

Baby size? About the size of a sweet potato

Maternity Clothes?  Yes - for awhile now!  Especially pants!

Weight Gain?  None - I've actually lost lbs!  

Stretch Marks?  None  :)

Gender?  Oh BOY!  {Hudson}

Sleep?  I have always been a deep sleeper so it's still amazing.  Some nights I do have trouble falling asleep, though...

Food Cravings? Zero!!  This is the first pregnancy that I haven't desperately craved something specific {yet!}

What I Miss?  Sleeping on my tummy and drinking more caffeine {but it's TOTALLY worth it!}

What I am loving?  hearing the heartbeat on the doppler whenever I desire and hearing the kiddos daydream about bringing baby home

Movement?  I felt unmistakable hiccups for awhile on Sat Oct 11 but nothing major since!

Symptoms?  Crazy sickness the first four months but feeling much better now :)

Best Moment of the Week? receiving the great news that my panorama test {for chromosomal abnormalities and issues} came back clear!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment