Monday, October 29, 2012

First Field Trip

I was happy to chaperone Emma's first field trip today!  She was thrilled about getting to ride on the big yellow school bus with her classmates!  Here's a conversation we had at bedtime last night:

E squealed:  "I'm so excited about the field trip on the bus!"  
My reply: "And where exactly is that bus taking you?"  
{She paused for a few moments}
E: "I don't know, I'm just sooooo excited about going on the bus!"

Well, bright and early this morning that bus took them about thirty miles down the road to the Crockett Civic Center to watch the Shangri-La Chinese Acrobats.  I followed in my car and Owen went to MDO an extra day this week :)


Emma and her Kindergarten BFF, Alyssa :)


Lansberry Elementary was well represented!! 
(Kinder & 2nd grade classes)


The show was highly entertaining for everyone!  The acrobats were incredibly talented and skilled!  Wow!




Sweet friends walking back to the bus....


Emma said it best::  "I'm such a big girl to go on the bus all by myself!"


What a fun outing with my girl and her class!

1 comment: