Saturday, March 19, 2011

Picnic at the park

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL over the past few days.  To me, this (mid 80's) is perfect.  A few degrees warmer and I am not a happy camper anymore ;)  Today we packed a picnic lunch and headed for the park. 





After eating and briefly fighting visiting with a family of bees (yikes!) the kids headed to play!  These cute Texas benches are all over the playground area. 
 


Owen loves to climb!  Here his dad is encouraging that behavior.  Soon I will really have my hands full!



Owen really wanted to climb as high as his sister!  I'm scared sure it won't be long :)

It's amazing to watch Emma grow and progress in motor skills!  Be sure to check out the photo right below it too.  So bittersweet....
March 2011


Sept 2008

Where does the time go?  It seems like just yesterday I took photos of Emma in the park the week we moved to Cameron.  It's incredible what a difference 2.5 years makes.  Just check out this combo.....

March 2011


Sept 2008

This very well may be my favorite photo of the day:


We enjoyed our time outdoors today and look forward to many more outings this Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment