My friend Marie tagged all of her blog friends in this quiz, so here it goes.....
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? Roxie is definitely part of the family! I'm not even sure she knows that she is a dog :)
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? That my kids will live long Christian lives and that they are always healthy, happy and safe.
3. What would you do with a billion dollars? I woud put some in college funds, share with family, travel to Jamaica with Jarrod at least once a year, build our dream house, get a new car and put the rest in savings.
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Jarrod. Always.
5. What is your best trait? not sure
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other? During high school in Aug 1997 we met at the local bowling alley. The rest is history :)
7. What kind of books do you read? Just bedtime stories to the kiddos.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Well let's see, I'll be 39.....and I will not be happy about turning 40. Emma will be 14 and Owen will be 11. I will pobably be teaching elementary school by then.
9. What’s your all time favorite movie and quote a line from it: Jerry Maguire "You had me at hello."
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? nope!
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Get Owen out of his crib
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? not a thing ;)
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? Something that is more obvious to spell. It annoys me when people spell my name K-a-t-i-e.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? Sun (but not Summer, just Spring!)
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? grilled lobster (w/butter sauce of course!)
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? It's a great way to keep family & friends informed. It's also a nice way of keeping a record of things.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? Mostly sweet!
18. What items are in your purse right now? What purse?! I haven't carried one regularly in 4.5 yrs!! In the diaper bag there are diapers, wipes, sippy cups, toys, snacks, my wallet and coupon organizer. I look forward to carrying a cute purse again one day, but for now I will enjoy the kids being little :)
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go? Beach!
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t? Desperate Housewives
TAG, you're it.....