Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

 

Mother's Day Quiz by Emma:

My mom is special because she is my favorite mom.

I like it when my mom cleans my room.

My mom can do many things!  I think she's best at cleaning the house. 

My mom has a pretty smile!  I like to make her smile by making funny faces.

My mom is as pretty as a cutie pie!

My mom is smart!  She even knows how to pray! 


Jarrod and the kids made Mother's Day very special as usual.  Jarrod made breakfast and then we watched the annual video he makes....always a tear jerker!  I received a dozen and a half beautiful pink roses (my fav!) and a couple of priceless cards made by Emma at preschool and church.  We visited with my mother-in-law on Saturday and my mom yesterday at lunch.  We are truly blessed to have such wonderful and supportive mothers in our lives. 

1 comment: