Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time is ticking....

...and it will be 2010 tomorrow! Time to establish those New Year's resolutions! Popular ones include weight loss, to quit smoking/drinking and to get organized. Studies show that almost 80% of resolutions fail as early as mid January and reaches 95% by April! Wow!


One article suggests applying SMART goals when setting your resolution this year. Your goal must be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time bound.

After much thought and realistic consideration, I hope to have a clean kitchen every night before I go to bed. It's just so much nicer to wake up and start the day without having to worry about catching up on cleaning dishes or wiping down cabinets.

Of course, I am also on the "get fit" bandwagon as I am every year. I hope to eat less and exercise more and hopefully lose about 15 lbs to return to my pre baby weight.

What is YOUR new year's resolution??

No comments:

Post a Comment