Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cupcake tower

My wonderful husband has become quite a talented carpenter!  (Remember this: http://smithtx.blogspot.com/2009/12/swing-set.html?)  The truth is that he doesn't like to sit inside.  So glad I got one more great project out of him before football season starts ;)


He knows how often I use cupcakes at parties and came up with the grand idea to create my very own cupcake stand!! In the past I had used a three tier styrofoam stand but it was a lot of work each to assemble and wasn't very sturdy. Also, cupcake stand rental can be very pricey. We made a quick trip to Home Depot for materials and then he got to work!





 Daddy's little helper :)


After assembly and several coats of white spraypaint....here it is! I can't wait to use it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment